At Revitalise we are always looking for ways to make life that little bit easier for our guests, both while they are with us and at home. In keeping with this sentiment, here we explain more about our recent decision to work in partnership with Bullen Healthcare and their tailored home delivery service of prescription medication and appliances.
For those of you who are not familiar with our work, we are a national charity that for over 50 years has provided respite holidays for disabled people and their carers at three accessible centres in Chigwell in Essex, Southampton and Southport. While the traditional notion of respite simply refers to providing a break, we are proud to offer a service that is entirely unique within the sector, providing our guests with not just a break but an experience.
Combining 24-hour nurse led care on-call and personal support with innovative excursions, activities and entertainment means that guests and carers have the opportunity to enjoy a truly rejuvenating holiday experience that enables them to leave behind the stresses of everyday life to relax, have fun and try new things.
When the opportunity arose to work in partnership with Bullen Healthcare it was a natural progression for us to want to work together to share expertise and ultimately give our guests the opportunity to alleviate the pressure of having to worry about prescription medication and appliances thanks to their tailored home delivery service.
Here at Revitalise, we have worked hard to implement our extensive knowledge of our guests needs to develop a service that is of real benefit to those we support, both during their stay with us and at home.
There are plenty of ways that we hope our partnership with Bullens will make a difference to our guests, including:
- All urology and stoma appliances and prescription medication can be delivered simultaneously to your door.
- Bullens are independent and can supply any make or manufacturer of products (both appliances and medication).
- You will have your own dedicated named customer service advisor from the Bullen Healthcare team.
- One call, one delivery and one order each month – you don’t have to worry about finding the time to call – they call you.
- Regular monthly stock checks mean that you only order what you need – no more excess stock or unwanted boxes.
- Complete peace of mind – no need to worry about running out of stock.
- Free complimentary items that are tailored to suit you and deliveries that are timed for your convenience, even when you are on holiday.
Having been established for 150 years, Bullen Healthcare is proud to have a reliable heritage and an equally reputable track record for delivering a service that is consistently high in both quality and innovation for their customers. It is through their innovative home delivery service that they deliver prescribed medication and appliances direct to your door. Don’t just take their word for it; hear for yourself what some of their customers have to say about the service here.View all blog stories →