Date: 28 April 2019
Entry fee: £100
Fundraising Target: £1,750
Join us for the London Marathon 2019!
What you will get in return
- Our distinctive Revitalise running vest
- A full sponsorship pack, containing sponsorship forms, information, advice and top tips for successful fundraising.
- Plenty of help and support for your fundraising and training
- Support and cheering along the route on race day!
- An invitation to attend our post-race reception at The Institute of Directors, a beautiful venue reassuringly near to the finishing line! At the reception, you can enjoy refreshments, team photos and a much-needed free massage!
“It has been a privilege to work with the people at Revitalise and generate much-needed funds and awareness for such a great charity. I was uninformed and uneducated regarding the hours and stresses involved in the caring of loved ones and what they have to commit to.
If the small funding I have generated can make a difference to just one person then it has all been worthwhile. Creating awareness of the total commitment and selflessness required of the carers is so important.”
– Kenny Brown, former West Ham United defender and current Head of Coaching at Millwall Football Club, 2018 London Marathon runner
It is thanks to the dedication and support of our amazing Team Revitalise runners that we can continue providing respite holidays for disabled people and carers, enabling them to enjoy relaxing and rejuvenating breaks with our charity. Thank you all!
For more information contact:
212 Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
0207 288 6897View all Running events →