Date: 2017 tbc
Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Minimum sponsorship: £100
Fill out our online form to get involved
Parallel London is the world’s first fully inclusive, accessible push-run for everyone. Disabled and non-disabled unite to run, walk, push or be pushed – anything goes! Take your place at the start line in the Olympic Park which welcomed the world’s finest Olympian and Paralympian athletes back at the London games. All ages. All abilities. Not cut off times, no excuses!
And that’s not all – there’ll be a family festival celebrating the very best in accessible attractions; from the fun and quirky to the ground-breaking and life-changing. Participate, volunteers or simply come along and show your support. Challenges include 100m, 1k, 5k and 10k so you can pick the race that best suits you.
What you will get in return
- A full sponsorship pack, containing sponsorship forms, information, advice and top tips for successful fundraising.
- Support and cheering along the route on race day!
- Free entry for you and your family and friends to the lively post-race festival
- Your very own Revitalise medal and running vest
- The chance to feature in newsletters and social media
- An opportunity to be part of sporting history at this one of a kind challenge
“I have not always been disabled, but six years ago I was thrown a lifeline – a Revitalise break. I finally felt part of a welcoming environment, where nothing was too much to ask. Taking part in Parallel London was fantastic, the best part was the atmosphere and seeing everybody getting involved together. I’d do it again next year please!” – Dawn, Revitalise Guest and Parallel London team 2016
For more information, fill out our online form or contact:
212 Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
0207 288 6874
View all Obstacle Course events →