Exclusive weeks for people with stroke and aphasia
Revitalise are working with the Stroke Association to offer exclusive stroke and aphasia weeks just for you and your carer. During these weeks you can expect all of the benefits of a Revitalise holiday, complete with excursions, entertainment and in-house activities, but with specialised care just for people affected by stroke and aphasia.
14 January – 21 January 2017, Jubilee Lodge
You can expect a unique holiday experience
- 24 hour on-call nursing care in a friendly holiday environment
- 50+ years experience catering to people with stroke
- Exciting accessible excursions and fantastic in-house entertainment
- Support that enables carers to take a break from their caring role
- Revitalise staff are Stroke Association trained in aphasia and active communication
These weeks can be part-funded by the Stroke Association – subject to eligibility.
If you would like to attend one of these weeks, please get in touch with our friendly bookings team on 0303 303 0145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org