Hi I’m Debbie and I’m the person who creates revitalising meals for our guests in our fabulous new restaurant at Jubilee Lodge! Here’s a recipe for a Pavlova that’s so simple, yet so delicious.
- 4 egg whites
- 250g caster sugar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 500g strawberries
- 250g blackberries
- 350ml double cream
- Mint leaves for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 150c | 130c fan | Gas 2
- Whisk the egg whites until you create stiff peaks, then whisk in 250g caster sugar until the meringue mix looks glossy
- Once glossy, whisk in 1 tsp white wine vinegar, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tsp cornflour. Then spread your mix into a circle on baking parchment
- Bake for an hour and then leave the finished meringue to cool
- Whip 250ml double cream and then spread this over the cooled meringue
- Arrange the strawberries and blackberries on top of your meringue. Then add a few mint leaves and voilà, you’re done!
We’d love to see your own recreations of our Ultimate Pavlova. Share your photos with us on social media by using the hashtag #RevitalisingRecipes.
Want to know what else is new at the new restaurant? Check out a sample from Jubilee Lodge’s new menu below!
Onion & Goats Cheese Bruschetta
Summer Prawn & Crab Cocktail
Summer Veggie Chilli
Summer BBQ in the courtyard
Raspberry Bakewell Tart
Summer Berry & Lime Jellies
There are also an abundance of vegan and vegetarian dishes available, just let the team at Jubilee Lodge know your dietary requirements and we will ensure that you have a delicious meal!
Enjoy our Ultimate Pavlova, amongst other wonderful recipes at Jubilee Lodge’s new restaurant! Contact us today about booking your break.