UPDATE – The 2020 London Marathon has been postponed to Sunday 4th October in light of coronavirus, and is now a VIRTUAL RACE. For further information on future London Marathon events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join us for the London Marathon 2021?
Help us raise money to provide disabled people and their carers a much-needed holiday!
Date: 03 October 2021
Entry fee: £100
Fundraising Target: £1,750
With over 40,000 runners taking part each year, the London Marathon is the largest single fundraising event in the world. The atmosphere is electric and like no other – particularly around our cheer points and post-race reception!
What you will get in return
- Our distinctive Revitalise running vest
- A full sponsorship pack, containing sponsorship forms, information, advice and top tips for successful fundraising
- Plenty of help and support for your fundraising and training
- Support and cheering along the route on race day
- An invitation to attend our post-race reception near to the finishing line. At the reception, you can enjoy refreshments, team photos and a much-needed free massage!
For more information, please contact:
0207 288 6897
View all Running events →