The Joan Brander Memorial Fund Application for groups
Please complete this application form if you require a grant towards the cost of your group’s Revitalise respite break.
A group consists of at least 6 people.
When completing this form you confirm that each person within your group;
- is 18 years of age and above
- has not been on a break for over 12 months
- has no savings of more than £23,000
- does not qualify for full statutory funding.
We can only provide grants for breaks at our Revitalise centres. In exceptional circumstances, we will consider guests that have been on a break within the past 12 months. All grants from the Joan Brander Memorial Fund are discretionary and subject to availability. Unfortunately, we are unable to fund the full cost of a break and would therefore require a contribution.
How to apply:
- All completed application forms require a letter of support from an appropriate health or social care professional.
- Please ensure that you speak to your social worker before applying for a grant from Revitalise to verify whether you are entitled to statutory funding from your local authority.
- Please contact the Revitalise bookings team by e-mail email@example.com or phone 0303 303 0145 to make a provisional booking before completing the application form.
If you are not eligible for the Joan Brander Memorial Fund, then there are many other charities and organisations that may be able to offer support with funding instead, including ABF The Soldier’s Charity, Bank Workers Charity, Lighthouse Club, RAF Benevolent Fund, Royal Naval Benevolent Trust and Seafarers UK.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.