Respite support during this crisis
We are now welcoming people through our doors for urgent respite at Netley Waterside House in Southampton and Sandpipers in Southport. Many respite services have continued throughout the lockdown period, and we want to make sure that those in need know they can turn to Revitalise. We are working closely with the NHS and following their specialist advice for services like ours and are offering stays with us if:
- You or your family are in need of emergency respite
- Lockdown has been a struggle, with mental health, anxiety, or feelings of isolation
- You are unable to get the care you need at home
- Coming to Revitalise directly helps a vulnerable person, for example a family carer
- You would be safer with us than at home
- We also want to make sure our service is accessible to anyone that could benefit. That’s why we’ve made our fleet of accessible vehicles available*, so that we can pick you up and bring you to us, if we are able to.
*Subject to assessment.
In order to reduce the risk of anyone catching the virus we have full infection control policies and procedures already in place. You can take a look at the vital actions we’ve taken in the leaflet above.
Thanks to the Garfield Weston Foundation, if cost is an issue we can offer funding to you at whatever level you need.** Please see our leaflet for more details.
**Subject to availability.
Contact us to book your Revitalise respite now
Please call our friendly booking advisors on 0303 303 0145 or email them at email@example.com