Apply for funding for your Revitalise break
Please complete this application form if you require a grant towards the cost of your accessible respite break with Revitalise.
When completing this form you confirm that you:
- are aged 18 and above
- have not been on a break for over 12 months
- do not have savings exceeding £23,000
- do not qualify for full statutory funding.
We can only provide grants for breaks at our accessible respite centres for disabled people and/or carers. In exceptional circumstances, we will consider guests that have been on a break within the past 12 months. All grants from the Joan Brander Memorial Fund are discretionary and subject to availability. We are unable to fund the full cost of a break and would require a contribution.
How to apply
- All completed application forms require a letter of support from a health or social care professional.
- Please ensure that you speak to your social worker before applying for a grant from Revitalise to verify whether you are entitled to statutory funding from your local authority
Affording a respite break as a disabled person or carer can sometimes be difficult. Please read through our Cost and Funding Options page to find the additional funds you might need to take a much-needed break.