Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all pages hosted at www.revitalise.org.uk and its sub-sites.
Within these Terms and Conditions references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are to Revitalise. References to ‘our website’, ‘the website’ or ‘the site’ are to www.revitalise.org.uk and its sub-sites.
Acceptance of terms
By accessing the content of www.revitalise.org.uk and any of its sub-sites you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not access or use any Revitalise websites and should leave this site immediately.
- You agree that you shall not use the website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the website.
- You also agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Revitalise reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Revitalise have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
Limitation of liability
Revitalise will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the website.
Nothing within this agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Revitalise, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Revitalise such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the website remain the property of Revitalise.
By using the website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Revitalise.
- You may download and read content from the site.
- You may print out individual pages but you must not photocopy them once printed.
- You may not republish content without permission, unless indicated otherwise.
- You will refrain from copying, altering, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the website.
If you require use of any of the text from this site please request permission by emailing the Communications Team at: email@example.com.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the website and cannot provide any representation that the website or the server that hosts the website will be error free.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to other websites is for your convenience and does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.