We created the RS Fund to offer holiday funding for disabled adults and their carers.
Good quality respite is essential for disabled people and their carers. That’s why we offer disability holiday funding to those that need it, to make sure everyone that can benefit from a break.
If you can relate to any of these circumstances, or if you are finding it difficult to afford a break with Revitalise, we may be able to help.
- I can’t afford a respite break with Revitalise
- My disability benefits/funding have been cut
- My situation has recently changed at home and I can no longer afford to get away
- My carer has had to give up work
- My carer is in need of a break but we can’t afford it
Since we introduced the Revitalise Support Fund, we have provided funding in excess of £125k
Contact us about funding for respite
- Complete the Revitalise Support Fund application form online
- Download the Revitalise Support Fund application form
- Book your break online
Respite funding from charities and organisations
There are also other charities and organisations that offer disability holiday funding support for respite and accessible holidays, including:
- ABF The Soldier’s Charity
- Bank Workers Charity
- Lighthouse Club
- RAF Benevolent Fund
- Royal Naval Benevolent Trust
- Seafarers UK
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
*Grants are available for people who have not had a Revitalise break in the last year and meet the eligibility criteria. Full terms and conditions apply and breaks are subject to availability. Please contact us for additional details.
Affording a respite break as a disabled person or carer can sometimes be difficult. Please read through our Cost and Funding Options page to find the additional funds you might need to take a much-needed break.