Why not organise your own local event and see how much you can raise?
Download our fundraising pack to get started.
Need some inspiration? Here are a few ideas for your own event
- Get your friends and family together by hosting your own pub quiz and charge an entry fee for participation. Some might even generously donate the cost of a round of drinks! You can do this virtually as well in the comfort of your own home, using Zoom or Skype.
- Raise some dough for Revitalise and get involved in some baking! This could be in the form of a cake sale at work or at home or a baking competition between friends and colleagues, or even a coffee morning!
- Ask your boss if you could hold a ‘dress down day’ at work where everyone pays a sum of money to wear less formal attire. Or even organise a ‘wear pink’ day in honour of Revitalise.
- Have a ‘yes’ day, the only day where you are not allowed to say no to the challenges and dares you are faced with. Your reward will be a donation. You could challenge yourself to something else tricky, like sitting in a bath full of baked beans!
- Or you could hold a wine-tasting evening at your home.
100% of your donations go towards supporting disabled people and carers. Here’s how your fundraising makes a difference:
“The hardest thing about being a carer is that there is not enough time to do everything that’s needed to do”
“It doesn’t matter how much time you spend with [a loved one] at Revitalise, as it’s all quality time”.
“At Revitalise we are able to access opportunities that aren’t ever open to us. Lynda has really enjoyed going to Blackpool and to the Safari, things that we could never dream of doing without Revitalise”.
“I want Lynda to have the best quality of life for the longest time possible and Revitalise really helps with that”.
– Sue, Lynda’s daughter and full-time carer