Date: 10th September 2017
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Fundraising Target: £300
Run for Revitalise – the Great Run nominated charity!
We are extremely proud and privileged this year to be the nominated charity for the Simplyhealth Great North Run!
This event is the UK’s most popular half marathon and every penny that our Revitalise team raises will help people in hardship to access a much needed break.
Broadcast live on the BBC, the Great North Run sees thousands of runners take on this half marathon challenge every year. Starting in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, the 13.1 mile course is lined with supporters all the way, from the iconic Tyne Bridge right out towards the coast in South Shields. They’ve already welcomed over a million runners across the finish line – now it’s your turn!
Get involved today via our online form
What you will get in return
- Plenty of help and support with fundraising and training
- Support and cheering along the route on race day!
- A post-event celebration (reassuringly near the finishing line!)
- A free massage at the post-race reception along with refreshments
- Your very own Revitalise medal
- The chance to feature in newsletters and social media
By choosing to run for Revitalise, you will enable us to continue providing much-needed breaks for disabled people and their carers. THANK YOU!
For more information contact:
212 Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
0207 288 6874
View all Great Run series events →