About this policy
Within this policy references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are to Revitalise. References to ‘our website’, ‘the website’ or ‘the site’ are to www.revitalise.org.uk and its sub-sites.
Your online privacy and security is important to us. We collect information about and from visitors to our site to help us understand how the site is used and to be able to send out appropriate information and communications to you.
This policy covers the collection of personal information (information that can be traced back to you) that you send to Revitalise while using this website and also anonymous information that we collect about all visitors to the site.
Information we collect from you
The information we collect from our website is for the use of Revitalise only, unless stated otherwise, and may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with when using or registering with the site such as email address, name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you receive email updates).
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) Address. This is a string of numbers assigned to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is gathered in order to monitor general usage of the website and help us improve the site but we do not monitor individual website usage.
Information we don’t collect from you
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Bill 2017, and other applicable laws. The details you provide will be used:
- To process your request for information (e.g. booking or brochure requests, volunteering enquiries).
- To send you email updates where requested.
- We may use your email address to send you our latest offers, news and pictures. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in and you may unsubscribe or alter your preferences at any time.
- We may use your postal address to send you holiday brochures and make you aware of offers and updates. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in and you may opt out or alter your preferences at any time.
- We may use your telephone number to contact you occasionally to ask for feedback or to let you know about offers you are eligible for. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in and you may opt out or alter your preferences at any time.
- The information provided by you will be stored on Revitalise’s databases and may be used by us in order to provide our product or service to you, to fulfil any legal obligations, or for the purposes described above.
We will not disclose any of your information to any third parties without your consent except in the following circumstances:
- If required by law, court order or requested by other government or law enforcement authority.
- Occasionally we may need to use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our website and issuing emails and brochures on our behalf. In all cases your data is protected and cannot be used independently by the third parties.
- In the case of events you are attending with us, we may need to pass your details to co-organisers or co-sponsors without contacting you first.
- We might agree with other similar organisations to occasionally write to each other’s supporters, for the mutual benefit of both, but this would not involve the sharing of your data.
Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and we do not sell information to others.
We will not send you email updates at any time unless you have opted in to receive them.
If you subscribe to an email list on the website, you will receive emails about topics you expressed interest in or relevant related emails.
All our emails will include details on how to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
Revitalise will ensure that your personal information is treated securely. As far as possible we ensure your details are held securely on our databases once they have reached us.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to guarantee the total security of data being transmitted over the Internet so information is submitted at your own risk.
Further information regarding the steps taken by Revitalise to keep data secure can be found in our Data Protection Policy, a link to which can be found here.
Accessing your information
If you wish to access, discuss, delete or amend any data we may hold on you then please contact us with details of the information or changes required.
Revitalise Marketing Department
212 Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
London N1 0QH