Accessible respite care holidays & short breaks
Revitalise is a national charity providing short breaks and holidays (respite care) for disabled people and carers. We also offer inspirational opportunities for volunteers through one of the largest, most diverse volunteer programmes in the UK.
- Women of the Royal Airforce named Women of Achievement in celebration of their centenary year at glittering award ceremony
- Celebrating Silver Sunday
- Sharing David and Rhoda’s story in recognition of World Alzheimer’s Day
- The Friends of Revitalise Jubilee Lodge host 13th annual Hog Roast
- Revitalise launches partnership with GroceryAid to provide respite holidays to carers across grocery industry