Accessible respite care holidays & short breaks
Revitalise is a national charity providing short breaks and holidays (respite care) for disabled people and carers. We also offer inspirational opportunities for volunteers through one of the largest, most diverse volunteer programmes in the UK.
- Sharing David and Rhoda’s story in recognition of World Alzheimer’s Day
- The Friends of Revitalise Jubilee Lodge host 13th annual Hog Roast
- Team completes Simplyhealth Great North Run on behalf of Revitalise Sandpipers where they are staff
- Former employee completes Revitalise River Walk
- Revitalise launches partnership with GroceryAid to provide respite holidays to carers across grocery industry