Accessible respite care holidays & short breaks
Revitalise is a national charity providing short breaks and holidays (respite care) for disabled people and carers. We also offer inspirational opportunities for volunteers through one of the largest, most diverse volunteer programmes in the UK.
- Revitalise Jubilee Lodge hosts celebration in honour of 40th year
- Revitalise Netley Waterside House welcomes The Mayor of Eastleigh to celebratory event
- Revitalise welcomes Mayor of Fareham to opening of new Stubbington charity shop
- Revitalise Sandpipers hosts Volunteer Open Day as part of Volunteers’ Week celebrations
- Britain’s Got Talent winner Lost Voice Guy to perform at Revitalise