*Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we are currently unable to accept residential volunteers. You can still get involved by volunteering at one of our charity shops, helping our Head Office team, or taking part in one of our events.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your volunteering journey starts here
We’re the people who create damn good holidays for disabled people and carers. And we’re asking you to come and be yourself. Not a special version of you, just you, free from the pressures of everyday life.
We’ve been creating much loved holidays for over 55 years, catering for every type of impairment, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, dementia and many more.
Our holidays also give carers the opportunity to have a rest too.
But we can only create these holidays with the help of our army of 1400 volunteers every year. We rely on our volunteers to give their energy and love to our guests – and our guests so often tell us that it was the volunteers that made their holiday truly special.
As an approved residential provider, we welcome lots of volunteers completing their Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award. Find out more here.
Find out more about volunteering:
- At a Revitalise centre
- At a Revitalise charity shop
- At our Head Office in London
- In a Revitalise event
Volunteering with Revitalise – what you need to know:
- No experience is necessary for any of our roles and we welcome anyone from the age of 16 plus.
- Our roles will suit you if you are friendly, enjoy meeting new people and have a passion for our cause!
- If you are looking to gain experience in an industry like healthcare or hospitality, volunteering is a great way to enhance your CV as well as giving you personal development opportunities.
- There is no minimum time required – you can give one day, one week, two weeks or more.
- You are incredibly important to us and we’re so grateful for your support.